Correct: Festival of Learning |
Abbreviated: Festival 2020
Incorrect: BC Festival of Learning, B.C. Festival of Learning, The Festival of Learning, etc.
Suggested posts to share with your followers on social media:
If you are attending:
- I just registered for Festival of Learning in May, join me! #FoL2020 http://188.8.131.52/
- Three days of learning, reflecting, and networking? Count me in! I’ve just registered for Festival of Learning and you can too http://184.108.40.206/ #FoL2020
- The Festival of Learning will honour teaching and learning in B.C. – grab your tickets before they’re gone… http://220.127.116.11/ #FoL2020
- Educators, designers, and students – oh my! Find out more by registering for Festival of Learning http://18.104.22.168/ #FoL2020
If you are a sponsor:
- We are excited to be participating as a sponsor in Festival of Learning! #FoL2020 http://22.214.171.124/
- (add company name) is proud to be a (add sponsorship) level sponsor of Festival of Learning: Celebrating Teaching & Learning in Post-Secondary Education http://126.96.36.199/ #FoL2020
- (add company name) is a proud sponsor of Festival of Learning: Celebrating Teaching & Learning in Post-Secondary Education http://188.8.131.52/ #FoL2020
If you are presenting:
- I’m presenting at #FoL2020 this year! Hope to see you there (insert link to session)
- Join me for my session at this year’s Festival of Learning (insert link to session) #FoL2020
Here’s some text you can copy and paste to explain the Festival of Learning.
Celebrate Learning and Teaching in B.C. post-secondary education and explore the theme of Disruption and Transformation
Held every two years and welcoming 500 attendees, Festival of Learning is B.C.’s largest conference about learning and teaching in higher education. This is a great opportunity for faculty, instructors, students, leaders, librarians, learning designers, educational technologists, and accessibility educators/professionals to network and learn together.
Mark your calendars for Festival of Learning – May 11-13, 2020 in Vancouver, B.C.
The Festival of Learning will bring together a number of established groups and well-attended annual provincial events under one banner including:
- British Columbia Teaching & Learning Council (BCTLC)
- Symposium on Scholarly Teaching & Learning
- Educational Technology Users Group (ETUG)
- ETUG Workshops
- BCcampus Open Education
- Open Textbook Summit/ Cascadia
Faculty, instructors, professors, educational developers, instructional designers, educational technologists, librarians, leaders, and all who work in support of post-secondary teaching and learning will find a variety of opportunities to learn, laugh, create and collaborate with colleagues from across B.C. and beyond.
The Festival schedule will also include whole-day or multiple-day workshops focused on specific topics (e.g., Leadership, Course Redesign, Open Pedagogy, Liberating Structures), as well as a variety of social events and spaces for groups to network.
Participants can join for one, two or all three days and be able to create a custom schedule of integrated learning experiences. BCcampus is supporting the development of this event, along with many volunteers across the province to make this a memorable time for all.
Logos and Images
Right click the download link and click “Save As” on Windows or “Save Link As” on Mac.
- PDF file (Download.pdf)
Logo Download Options:
Social Media Download Options: