Visa Information for International Delegates
BCcampus will provide a letter of invitation for the Festival of Learning 2020 to registered delegates who need to apply for a visa to travel to Canada.
To find out if you need to apply for a visa, go to Visit Canada on the Government of Canada website. BCcampus will not apply for a visa on your behalf.
A letter of invitation will be issued after you have registered for the event and provided the following information:
- Your complete name as it appears on your travel documents
- Your date of birth
- Your company/institution name and your title/position
- Your complete work address
- Your work telephone number
- Your complete home address
- Your home telephone number
- How long you intend to stay in Canada (including arrival and departure dates)
Delegates are responsible for all costs related to attending the event, including registration, travel, accommodation, insurance, and visa and travel document fees.
DISCLAIMER: BCcampus reserves the right to decline any request for a letter of invitation. BCcampus has no influence on an individual’s application to travel to Canada and is not responsible for the outcome of an individual’s visa application. A letter of invitation does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.
If you have questions about event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all BCcampus hosted and partnered events, as well as external events hosted by B.C. post-secondary institutions, see the BCcampus Events calendar.